A WIAL-USA Chapter Director
will represent WIAL in a given region of the nation. No more than one chapter will be permitted in a region; in general this will be a state. An individual (or individuals) interested in starting a chapter in a region must submit documentation to the Executive Director or WIAL-USA fully identifying the charter members, their qualifications, how they can meet the requirements listed below, and a plan for promoting Action Learning and developing Action Learning coaches in their region. Please send your qualification packages to: Susan Langlitz, Ph.D., PO Box 8425 Reston, Virginia 20195.
WIAL Chapter must have
- the ability (resources, knowledge) to reach out to multiple sectors of society in order to promote an understanding of Action Learning and to offer Action Learning services and certification of Action Learning coaches
- the capacity to plan and manage Action Learning certification programs and train Action Learning coaches
- the capacity and desire to provide ongoing support and recertification of Action Learning coaches.
Steps to Become a WIAL-USA Chapter
- The organization must fully identify itself and its charter members and indicate how it can meet the WIAL requirements listed above.
- The organization must develop a plan for promoting Action Learning and developing Action Learning coaches in their region or and share this with WIAL for review.
- WIAL and the chapter will review every second year the value to both of retaining a chapter relationship.
For additional information on what it means to become a chapter contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-842.1818