The World Institute for Action Learning-USA (WIAL-USA)
is a non-profit organization dedicated to the growth and advancement of Action Learning in business and government. Simply put, WIAL-USA solves problems, cultivates productive teams, and builds leaders in real time. As organizations face new and increasing pressures, Action Learning is more relevant than ever as an effective solution for solving complex problems and building strong working teams.
Specifically, action learning is remarkable in its ability to:
- solve problems and challenges with breakthrough and sustaining strategies,
- develop the leadership skills and qualities needed by twenty-first-century managers,
- develop teams that continuously improve their capability to form and adapt, and
- capture, transfer, and apply valuable knowledge at the individual, group, organizational, and community levels.
Additionally, WIAL-USA promotes Action Learning through forums, certification workshops, professional coaching, research, thought leadership, publications and other initiatives.
Action Learning’s 6 Components
1. The problem
2. A group of 4-8 people
3. A commitment to learning
4. A process that encourages questioning and listening
5. A resolution to take action
6. An action learning coach
What makes Action Learning
such a powerful tool for helping